CLASS: Class A
CLASS: Class B
The offering documents for the Milltrust International Managed Investments ICAV are only available to residents of the European Union, as follows:
1. To persons who qualify as a “Professional client” in accordance with Annex II of the Directive 2014/65/EU (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive), as may be amended, replaced, supplemented or novated.
The following qualify as professional clients:
· Entities which are required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets:
(a) Credit institutions
(b) Investment firms
(c) Other authorised or regulated financial institutions
(d) Insurance companies
(e) Collective investment schemes and management companies of such schemes
(f) Pension funds and management companies of such funds
(g) Commodity and commodity derivatives dealers
(h) Other institutional investors
· Large undertakings meeting two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
(a) balance sheet total: EUR 20 000 000
(b) net turnover: EUR 40 000 000
(c) own funds: EUR 2 000 000
· National and regional governments, public bodies that manage public debt, Central Banks, international and supranational institutions such as the World Bank, the IMF, the ECB, the EIB and other similar international organisations.
· Other institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments.
I/We hereby certify that I/we am/are a professional client as defined above.
2. To persons who have received an appraisal from an EU credit institution, a MiFID firm or a UCITS management company that they have the appropriate expertise, experience and knowledge to adequately understand the potential investment in the Milltrust International Managed Investments ICAV.
I/We hereby certify that I/we am/are an investor who has received an appraisal as set out above.
I/We hereby indemnify and hold harmless Milltrust International Managed Investments ICAV, Milltrust International LLP, any other member of the group of entities owned by Milltrust International Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. and their respective directors, members, partners, agents, officers and anyone acting on their behalf from and against all damages, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) which they may incur by reason of any material breach of the above representations and warranties made by me/us.